This finally makes everything complete. We had earlier reported about the Untethered Jailbreak for A5 devices namely iPhone 4S and iPad 2 using the Greenpois0n tool Absinthe. While initially this tool was available for only Mac OS X based computers, the Windows counterpart was not available. Than the iPhone Dev Team release the CLI Absinthe for Windows which just showed how to Jailbreak iPhone 4S and iPad 2 Untethered on iOS 5.x.
Now just few moment ago the Chronic Dev Team, the people behind the popular Jailbreaking tool Greenpois0n have released the Windows version of the Grenpois0n Absinthe. Now users can download and use the Absinthe tool to jailbreak their device untethered.
The steps and how to remains the same as the Windows version.
For a step by step tutorial on How to Jailbreak your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 Untethered using the Absinthe click here.
For a step by step tutorial on How to Jailbreak your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 Untethered using the CLI for Windows click here.
For more information on how to Jailbreak your A4 device using Corona or redsn0w click here.
Download Greenpois0n Absinthe for Windows.
How to Fix errors during the jailbreaking process :
- For Error In Database Connection : You can fix “error establishing a database connection” message by going to Settings > General > Network > VPN > ON. Now try again and you won’t receive this message.
- For Camera Roll Error : You can fix the Camera Roll error by following the steps given here.
- How To Jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Untethered On Windows Using CLI Absinthe
- Absinthe A5 : The Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Released
- How To Jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Untethered Using Absinthe
- How To Fix Camera Roll Error On iPhone 4S & iPad 2 After Untethered Jailbreak
- iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak Releasing Next Week