Earlier we had reported about the release of Absinthe, the Jailbreak Utility for your iPhone 4S an iPad 2 which allows you to Jailbreak into Untethered condition. As the tool was released in its earliest version some bugs are expected to pop up. Earlier we had reported on how to fox the Error In Database Connection error now we will show you how to fix camera roll error on iPhone 4S & iPad 2 after Untethered Jailbreak.
Planetbeing, an eminent hacker responsible for the Absinthe has mentioned that the Camera Roll Error is actually is due to incomplete Jailbreak process.
According to planetbeing the fix is easy and simple just re run the jailbreak tool and once it is complete your Camera Roll Error will be fixed.
For a complete tutorial on how to Jailbreak your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 Untethered using the Absinthe click here.
For more information on how to Jailbreak your A4 device using Corona or redsn0w click here.
- How To Jailbreak iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Untethered Using Absinthe
- Absinthe A5 : The Untethered Jailbreak For iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Released
- iPhone 4S & iPad 2 Untethered Jailbreak Releasing Next Week
- “Launchctl” Error Fixed With The Latest Redsn0w 0.9.10b2 And Corona Jailbreak Tweak
- Jailbreak Your iOS 5.0.1 iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Untethered Using Sn0wbreeze 2.9