iH8sn0w, the developer and iPhone hacker, has released the updated version of iREB with bugs fixed and improvements. iREB R5 is a very important tool which is utilized to put your iPhone in pwned DFU mode while trying to restore using Custom IPSW.
While the earlier version worked good but when connecting to iTunes it often showed the error 1600, 1601, 1602, 1603 and 1604. This updates resolves those errors.
iREB uses 3 pwned files using iTunnel and hence makes iTunes accept any firmware no matter it is custom or not.
Details about iREB :
- Much smaller file size (390kb).
- Fixed USB 3.0 issues.
- iREB’s speed for the iPhone 2G/iPhone 3G/iPod Touch 1G has increased significantly!
- Fixed rare DFU detection issues.
- Updated limera1n/steaks4uce payload to not hook “cmd_go” on 4.x images (nothing severe, but useless here).
Download iREB R5 Windows.
- Updated And Faster SemiTether With Bugs Fixed Now Available In Cydia
- Sn0wbreeze 2.8b10 Released For iOS 5 & iOS 5.0.1 Beta 1 & 2
- Jailbreak iOS 5 / 5.0.1 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad And iPod touch 4G Using Ac1dSn0w Beta 1
- H1Siri Is Illegal & Has Bugs, How To Remove H1Siri From iPhone 4 & iPod Touch 4G
- “Launchctl” Error Fixed With The Latest Redsn0w 0.9.10b2 And Corona Jailbreak Tweak