Since most of us have been using Facebook for a very long time we all must have gathered a lot of our information in it. Google Plus is a new service which hast yet even been open to public it will be a very long process to set up that account and fill up all our personal details on that site all over again. Especially when it comes to pictures it will be very difficult to load all those pics over again to Google Plus.
We request you to use this service asap as we suspect this service might soon be closed by Facebook. To transfer all your pics in an album form Facebook to Google Plus all you need to do is use this service called Primadesk. It allows you to manage your albums across various services with Facebook and Google being one amongst them.
1. Go to www.primadesk.com and sign-up to create an account.
2. Login and click on Add Account present in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Under the Add Account’s option select Facebook and add your Facebook account by entering your login information. (If you dont want to enter your user i.d and password you can click on Add Account tab present on right side while being online in Facebook.)
4. Now its time to add your Google Picassa Account. You can add your Picassa account by using your Google i.d. ( You can add without entering login credentials by following the same procedure mentioned above).
Note: While adding each your Google and Facebook Account you will be prompted by Facebook and Google to grant access.
5. Now in the Homepage of your account click on the camera tab on the top row of the screen.
6. You will see both Facebook and Google Plus Accounts on the left pane of the screen.
7. Create an Album In Google Plus with the same name that you have in Facebook for better organization.
8. Select and drag all the photos that you want to transfer to your Google Account.
Now go to your Google Plus profile and check your Albums. The Album with the desired name and all the photos will already exist. Similarly you can use Primadesk to not only transfer between Google and Facebook but you can also use it to share, manage and organize amongst the long list provided in the Add Accounts Option.
For more Tips and Tricks about Google Plus keep visiting GeekPrison.com.