Ipsum, a Jailbreak Tweak by iStopped, allows iOS 5 users to get rid of the iOS LockScreen Notification by just swiping towards right on the Notification Bar.
While iOS 5 already comes pre-loaded with lots of features and options but still those who wish more can Jailbreak their device and open a whole new plethora of Apps in Cydia. While the LockScreen Notification quickly prompts you about any notification but getting rid of them in just one swipe can prove very helpful.
You can download the Ipsum from ModMyi repository for free from Cydia. Like most Jailbreak tweaks there wont be any Icon in the SpringBoard but also there wont be any option to configure it.
This is a Jailbreak Tweak and hence you will need a Jailbroken iOS 5.0.1 device. For a detailed step by step tutorial on how to jailbreak your iOS 5.0.1 untethered using Redsnow or Corona click here. If your wish to preserve your baseband for Carrier Unlock using Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 you can use PwangeTool. For iPhone 4S and iPad 2 users, wait till next week until a Jailbreak is released for these devices.
- How To Clear All iOS 5 Lock Screen Notification At Once [ClearLockNotifications]
- How To Get iOS 5 Notification Center On Your iPhone’s Lockscreen [IntelliScreenX Beta]
- Add 3D Effects To Your iPhone & iPad LockScreen With UnlockFX
- Get Semi Transparent Notification Center On Your Jailbroken iOS 5 Device
- Clear Annoying Badge Notification’s Using BadgeClear for your iPhone, iPad & iPod