Opening Zip files on iPhone and iPad is not really possible without any third party app on iOS. This is one disadvantage iOS has. But there are many apps available in iTunes App Store which allows you to open those .zip files in your E-Mail attachments and in your iPhone or iPad. And one of the apps to open Zip files is “Zip Browser”.
Zip Browser is a very simple and easy to use application which allows reading of .zip files. Normally files are compressed in .zip format and attached in E-Mails so that the size gets reduced and management gets easy. Zip Browser helps you to directly read those .zip files and send any single or multiple file from that archive.
Key Features of Zip Browser
- Get files from email attachments.
- Search inside archives.
- Access files through iTunes sharing.
- View: PDF files, text files, images, Microsoft Word files, Microsoft Excel files.
- Send several files from archive to email.
- Open files in other applications.
- Show/hide system files.
How to open .zip files from e-Mail
- Open your e-Mail and select the file you want to read.
- Click on the attachment and select “Open In”.
- Now select Zip Browser form the list.
Discover more iPhone Apps from our iPhone App gallery.
- Send Multiple files as Attachment with Gmail on your Android Device: Attachments [Gmail Attach]
- How To Restore Your iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch With Custom IPSW Files Without Using iTunes [TinyPwn]
- Free App to watch Movie Trailers for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad [iTunes Movie Trailers]
- Download Ringtone Maker Pro for iPhone, iPod Touch for Free
- How To Easily Exchange Files Between Your Computer And iPhone Using SSH [Tutorial]