We had earlier reported on how you can upgrade to iOS 5.0.1 with preserved baseband with PwangeTool for Untethered Jailbreak. Now in this tutorial we will be showing you how can Unlock your iPhone running on iOS 5.0.1 with Untethered Jailbreak.
The Untrasn0w 1.2.5 can unlock iPhone on basebands :
- baseband 04.26.08
- baseband 05.11.07
- basband 05.12.01
- baseband 05.13.04
- iPad baseband 06.15.00
- baseband 01.59.00
If your iPhone is having some other baseband than your device cannot be unlocked using the Ultrasn0w 1.2.5.
How To Unlock iPhone On iOS 5.0.1 With Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 [Tutorial] :
Step 1 : Jailbreak your device. To know more on how to apply Untethered Jailbreak to your device using the latest Redsn0w 0.9.10b2 and Corona click here. To know more on how to give your device Untethered Jailbreak with preserved baseband using the PwangeTool click here.
Step 2 : Open Cydia and go to Manage -> Sources -> edit -> add and type “http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com”
Step 3 : Now go to Search and type Ultrasn0w and install the package.
Step 4 : Restart your iPhone and enjoy, your device is now unlocked.
That’s it !! Now with an Untethered Jailbreak and Unlocked iPhone your device is completely unbounded and free.
- How To Unlock iOS 5.0.1 On iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 With Ultrasn0w Fixer
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Untethered and Preserve Baseband With PwnageTool [Tutorial]
- How To Unlock iOS 5 On iPhone 4 / 3GS Using UltrasnOw 1.2.4 Or Gevey SIM
- How To Downgrade iOS 5.0.1 To iOS 4.3.3 For iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2/1[Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 5.0.1 / iOS 5.1 To iOS 5 Firmware Using iFaith [Tutorial]