Google Plus entered the social networking world with huge response. And the response came in because of the features offered in Google Plus. And one of the exciting features which Google Plus offers is, connecting your other social networking accounts with your current Google Plus account. You can connect Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Myspace, Flickr, etc.
You can easily promote other social networking accounts on Google Plus. For e.g. Facebook and Twitter can be promoted on your Google Plus profile. This will help people in your Google Plus circles, to find you on other social networking accounts. So in this tutorial I will show you how to connect other social networking accounts with Google Plus.
1. Login to your Google Plus account and click on setting at the top right side. And select Google+ settings.
2. In the next page at the left side, you will see an option “Connected Accounts”. Click on that option.
3. Now click on connect to accounts. After clicking you will get options o select acoounts you want to connect with Google Plus.
4. I am going to connect my twitter account with Google Plus. And after you select the account which you want to connect, you will have to enter the URL or link of that account in the box that appears.
After entering the URL or the link check the box stating “Add this link to my Public Google profile, too” and click Add as shown in the above image.
5. After successfully adding twitter or your desired account, you will again get an option add any other account. In this way you can add all the available Social Network account in Google Plus.
6. Now to check whether you have successfully added the accounts or not? Go to your profile and than About Page. You will see the added social network accounts in front of you.