Timeline the newly launched feature is on high demand when launched. People are getting it activated. It was launched a while ago officially by Facebook. One of the features of Timeline is you can add Cover Photo/Image. What’s difference between profile picture and cover?
Your profile picture is the picture that friends see next to your name everywhere on the site. This is how people recognize you. Your cover is the large image at the top of your timeline.
How to Add Cover Photo/Image in timeline
Once you get Timeline from this link you can Add Cover Photo/Image to your profile.
1. At the place of your Cover Photo there is an option “Add Cover Photo”.
2. Click on it and select any of the photos from your albums or select it from your computer to upload.
3. After the image is uploaded select “Save Changes” and you are done.
How to Remove Cover Photo/Image from Timeline
1. Visit your profile and scroll your mouse on the cover photo.
2. Now at the right bottom you will notice an option which says “Change Cover”.
4. Select “Remove” from the drop down.
5. Now select OK from the pop up and you are done with removing Cover Photo/Image from timeline.
Note: Removing Cover Photo from Timeline does not remove it from your photo gallery.
So this is how you Add and Remove Cover Photo/Image from Timeline. We will bring more tutorials of Timeline to you. If you have any queries then feel free to ask in the comment box below.