Apple as we all know have always kept security on top of the list and so they take each and every app uploaded on the App Store under their surveillance very strictly before allowing them to appear on the App Store. But then Cydia Store comes in to picture when the apps are rejected by Apple. We can get all those apps for your iOS device which you do not get to see in the App Store. Following the same foot steps of Apple, Microsoft also has the same procedure to pass on the apps in the Windows Phone 7 Market Place unlike Android Market. We know How things work at the Android market. So we have Cydia for iDevices, Android Devices I guess do not need any, but what about Windows Phone 7.
Well the developers at XDA have already got solution for that. “Bazaar” a very common term will now have a new meaning hopefully. This term now also defines “New Market place for Windows Phone 7 apps”. Yes you heard it right, this new app will provide you access to those Homebrew Apps which unfortunately does not pass trough strict supervision from Microsoft and gets rejected. Now those apps have a new place to get public. Developers now can upload the apps for Windows Phone 7 directly to Bazaar and users can of course download it on their Windows Phone 7 device directly, without connecting it to PC.
The aim of the Bazaar can clearly be noticed, and that is to provide place for those apps rejected by Microsoft as I stated above. Bazaar itself is an application which further allows you to download apps without any cost.
Meet Bazaar – an alternative Windows phone Marketplace.
Bazaar is an application that will allow you to browse applications by categories, share, download and install them directly within your device without the need to connect your device to your PC.
- Creating an account within Bazaar
- Managing favorites applications list and the ability to download and install them as a batch process (very useful after reset/flashing new ROM version)
- Add ratings and comments for applications
- Submit new applications via Bazaar web site
- Online search in Bazaar applications repository
- And many more…
The only limitation currently is the the Bazaar is not compatible with Chevron-unlocked-only Windows Phone devices. Hence you need to have a Custom ROM installed that supports the feature of XAP installation by IE9. However while installing a custom ROM, you need to unlock the device and that brings Chevron back to the picture.
you need to have a DFT, NextGen or Deepshining Custom ROM installed on your phone i.e. a ROM that supports XAP-installation by IE9 (yeah, you can do that in a custom ROM).
So now Windows Phone 7 users can enjoy those Homebrew apps on their devices and enjoy the usage. Hope the Bazaar app comes up with some exciting and useful features when fully updated and released. You can visit the official site Wp-Bazaar. com here.
- The Alternative To Siri For Your iPhone 4, Andorid, BlackBerry, Window’s Phone Device’s [Vlingo]
- How To Download And Install Windows Phone 7 “Mango” 7720 RTM
- How To Send Free SMS From Your Windows Phone 7 Using WhatsApp
- How To Install Windows Phone 7.5 Mango On Any WP7 Device
- Arabic And Hebrew Keyboard for Windows Phone 7 Mango users