Do you regularly use Gmail App to send files along with E-Mails on your Android Device? If yes then you must be aware of this issue that default Gmail app on android Devices does not allow you to send/attach any files other then pictures/images. This is really annoying. Gmail on PC allows you send single or multiple files as an attachment with E-Mail, but on Android Device it is limited.
But now you can easily overcome this issue using Attachments [Gmail Attach]. This application “Attachments [Gmail Attach]” breaks the bar of limitation of sending only pictures as attachment on default Gmail app on Android Devices. You can send multiple files to any of your friends or family member as an attachment.
How to send Files with Gmail
All you need to do is download and install Attachments [Gmail Attach] on your device. After which you open the Gmail app and start sending files. Click on menu and select attach from there. You will be presented with 2 options Attach Files and Gallery. By default you only get an option to attach pictures from the pictures folder. So now enjoy sending multiple files with Gmail on your android Device. Also Attachments [Gmail Attach] is free android app.
- How To Install Multiple APK File On Android Device At Once [Mass APK Installer]
- How To Send Any File As Email Attachment On Your iPhone And iPad [AnyAttach]
- Send Free International and National SMS in Android devices using JaxtrSMS
- Android App to make Free International Calls and Send Text Messages [Viber]
- How To Recover Deleted Files On Android [UnDelete Beta]