The Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime which was launched yesterday in Taiwan and will also land in U.S on 8th December has already been rooted. The device can be rooted with one click rooting tool i.e. Razorclaw according to Android Central. Razorclaw is meant to root the original Asus Transformer and it works as easily on Transformer Prime as it does on the original Transformer.
This method of rooting has been tested by the Transformer Prime review unit. So when you will get your hands on the Asus Transformer Prime and want to root it, you know how you do that. Just follow the steps below to root Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime.
How to root Asus EEE Pad Prime
- Download Razorclaw apk file from here.
- Install it on your Prime.
- Run the app.
- Click on “Root Me Now” and you are done.
Now you can enjoy fully rooted Asus Transformer Prime. Customize it the way you want, its all yours.
- Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime releasing in Taiwan today, 8th December is for U.S
- Asus Chairman shows Sneak Preview of Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime aka Transformer 2
- Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime VS Motorola XOOM 2 Comparison
- Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime Officially announced
- Asus EEE Pad Transformer 2 Release date, Price, Specifications revealed