Asus has released the Source Code for the much awaited Tablet of this coming month Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime. The Tablet is yet to be released but prior to it Asus went on to release the source code of the Tablet. Along with the code Asus also provides the USB driver, sync App and PC Suite for Asus Transformer Prime.
You can also grab the User Manual of the coming Tablet and get to learn some detailed info about the Asus Transformer Prime. With the launch of Source Code developers now have a chance to bring ICS port to yet to be launched Tablet. Asus has also promised to release the Android Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Tablet after its launch.
Download Source Code, PC Suite and User Manual from this link.
- Asus Chairman shows Sneak Preview of Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime aka Transformer 2
- Asus Transformer Prime confirmed to launch on November 9 by Asus
- Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime VS Motorola XOOM 2 Comparison
- Asus EEE Pad Transformer Prime Officially announced
- Asus EEE Pad Transformer 2 Release date, Price, Specifications revealed