Here is a simple step by step tutorial on how to Unlock your iPhone 4S without making any modifications to it. Before we proceed to the step by step tutorial we would to note :
- The Unlock is available for iPhone 4S devices running on AT&T only.
- The procedure hasn’t been tested yet by the GeekPrison Team so proceed at your own risk.
How To Unlock iPhone 4S Without Any Modifications :
Step 1 : Insert your AT&T sim in your iPhone 4S.
Step 2 : Make a drop to AT&T Customer Care number 611, once you have dropped the call enter the Airplane Mode.
Step 3 : Remove your AT&T Sim Card and insert a T-Mobile SIM card.
Step 4 : Ensure that Wi-Fi is deactivated completely by forgetting any active connections.
Step 5 : Now deactivate the Airplane Mode. Your device will start looking for signal and you will see the Apple splash screen followed by the familiar activation screen.
Step 6 : EDGE should be now activated automatically and you should by now see an E symbol on top left corner of your screen.
Step 7 : After a gap of 20-30 seconds, switch your phone off and switch it On back again. You should now see the Activation Required Screen.
Step 8 : When you notice a Signal Bar hit the Use Cellular Connection.
Step 9 : Eject your SIM after which you will see the Activation Notice the third and final time.
Step 10 : Re Insert your SIM and that’s it, your device is now unlocked.
For more assistance here is a video :
- How To Unlock iOS 5 On iPhone 4 / 3GS Using UltrasnOw 1.2.4 Or Gevey SIM
- How To Setup And Use iMessage For iOS 5 iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- How To Put iPhone 4S In DFU Mode
- How To Get iOS 5 Notification Center On Your iPhone’s Lockscreen [IntelliScreenX Beta]
- How To Download And Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch