HTC’s upcoming tablet powered with the most powerful processor Kal-El NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad Core is just revealed in an image on PocketNow. Not only image but some of the specs have also been revealed. The 9mm thick Android tablet will be powered with Quad Core processor, 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
The 10.1display of Quattro will have resolution of 1280 x 768. In terms of connectivity the HTC Quattro has Bluetooth 4.0 ad 5 GHz Wi-Fi. Rear camera is not impressive as it is limited to 2MP and front camera is 1.3MP. The tablet is also expected to get Beats-infused for better audio quality. Two models include Wi-Fi version and Wi-Fi + 3G are expected to land in the Q1 of 2012.
To add more to the HTC Quattro it will feature some inbuilt app including HTC Watch Movie and Drop Box. HTC Scribe Pen input technology is also likely to be included in HTC Quattro. This beast tablet will be rocking for sure. After Asus EEE Transformer Prime HTC could be the second device to sport Tegra 3 Processor. Let us see what response it’ll get.
- HTC Edge First Quad Core Smartphone Specification and Images Leaked
- Asus EEE Pad Transformer 2 Release date, Price, Specifications revealed
- Samsung To Manufacture Quad Core A6 Chip For Apple
- HTC confirms Ice Cream Sandwich update for their Android Devices, List of HTC phones getting ICS out
- HTC Explorer Price,Specification in India