The most awaited Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 is launched in India today. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 that was supposed to get in the Indian market back in September is now making its way for sale in India. The Tablet is available in the brick and mortar fro the price of INR 31,990 and LetsBuy is selling it for INR 32,445. Now you have two options, obviously you’ll go for cheaper one. If you can wait for a while then Flipkart will be selling it for INR 30,990.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 running Android 3.1 Honeycomb is powered with NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core 1GHz processor. 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory is also including. The 8.9 inch tablet has 3MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. This is something odd, isn’t that? The tablet also has Bluetooth 3.0, HSPA+ connectivity, Wi-Fi, microSD card support and all the basic stuff.
So one more tab arrives in the market. Recently Huawei also launched a MediaPad Tablet for INR 28,359.You can check more info about Huawei MediaPad Tablet.
- Samsung Galaxy Note Launched in India for INR 35,000
- Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S II/2, Tab Series and Note is confirmed by Samsung Italy
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Now Available for Pre Order at Amazon
- Huawei MediaPad Tablet Specification and Price in India
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 up for pre order in India