Many of you might be aware of this trick, but still I thought to share it with our users this simple and easy trick “How to set Video as your Desktop Background” or play a video on the background of your Desktop. So you can set any of your favorite videos as you your desktop background. Follow the steps below to set any video as your desktop background. Note: You need to have VLC player installed in your PC.
1. Download VLC Player from here and Install.
2. After installation open VLC and navigate to Tools->Preferences.
3. Now a window will pop up, from the left side go to Video Settings.
4. Open Output dropdown menu and select Direct X video output. Save the option and exit VLC.
6. While the video is playing go to Video option and select DirectX Wallpaper.
The video will play on the background of your desktop. It will play until you close VLC player. If you want to continue, then simply minimize the VLC player.