We have earlier put on a topic which shows you to root your Droid Razr device on Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. But that method is no more working on the recent retail release by Motorola. And so the new method is up to Root Motorola Droid Razr.This new method has been found on Droid Forum. The tool roots your device very easily with one click rooting almost. It requires Windows Operating system to run. Before rooting, keep this thing in mind, there is no SBF or Recovery available at this moment. So you better be careful, because if you face any problem after rooting, then you will be stuck for a while until any other method is available to recover.
- How to Root Motorola Droid Razr.
- Download Motorola USB Drivers from here.
- Download the DooMLord_V2_Root from here and extract the content on your Windows PC.
- Open your Droid Razr and go to Settings> Applications> Development and Enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your Motorola droid Razr using cable to your PC.
- Select Charge Only option from Notification menu.
- Now just run the file runme.bat from the folder you have extracted. And when the process is finished the Droid Razr will reboot and the device will be rooted.
- How To Root Motorola Droid RAZR On Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread [Tutorial]
- How to Root Motorola Droid Bionic, Droid2, 3, X, X2 and Pro
- Verizon Launching Droid Razr on November 11
- Motorola Droid (HD/Spyder/Razr) Specifications leaked, will be faster than iPhone 4S
- Motorola RAZR to release in India in November, confirms Motorola India