One of the main reasons behind the success of iPhone and Android Smartphone devices is the availability of millions of Apps online. Apple has created a huge success story with Apple App Store geared a huge variety of Apps. Although these Apps give a lot of functionality to our device it is often necessary to update them regularly to get a better user-experience. In this tutorial we will show how to Update your iPhone or Android Device.
To Update Your iPhone :
1. Tap on the Apps store icon on your iPhone homescreen.
2. On the bottom right corner of the screen tap on the Updates Icon.
3. Tap on the Update All Icon on the top of the screen.
4. Enter your Password and that’s all your iPhone will do the rest for you.
There may be however some some alerts from some Apps which you need to acknowledge before the Apps gets updated.
To Update our Android Smartphone :
1. On the Home-screen tap on the Android Marketplace ( Its also available on your App Drawer).
2. In the Android Marketplace tap on the Menu and then tap on My Apps.
3. You will get a list of all the Apps Installed in your device. Those Apps which are needed to be Updated will show some red/orange text that says that Update to the App is available. Just click on update and there your App will be updated right away.
You can also Update Apps direct by tapping and holding on their Icon and clicking on Update from the menu that appears.
However I would like to add one note of caution that some developers add just Adds in the name of Updates while some just destroy the compatibility. It would be better on your behalf if you check the functionality of the update before downloading them. For any assistance you can comment below and we will be glad to help.
For more interesting Tips and How-To’s keep visiting GeekPrison.Com.