Well we are on the spree with Google plus, and why shouldn’t we, as it is the latest happening thing on the internet. Google plus has brought a whole new dimension to social networking, providing smart and competitive service than Facebook, Google plus is attracting millions of people around the world, just because it is providing added functionality where Facebook lags behind. If you are one of those who don’t want to share all of your photos with everybody in your friends list then this tutorial is just for you, today we are going to tell you How to hide photos in your Google Plus Profile. If you don’t have a Google plus account and need one then check this post How to get Google plus invite for free, we will give you a Google plus invite completely free
The steps to hide photos in your Google Plus Profile are really simple, just follow the guide
1. First you need to Log in to Google plus account https://plus.google.com
2. Click on Photos, located below your Display name (see screenshot below)
3. Then click on the Edit profile link located on right side of your Google plus profile page
4. We are just one click away, uncheck the Show this tab on your profile (Albums in the Photos tab are visible only to people they’ve been shared with.) option
5. The moment you uncheck this option, photos tab will be disable on your Google plus profile
That’s it we are done with hiding photos in your Google Plus Profile, before we conclude this tutorial, please note that Photos tabs will be visible to people only whom you have shared albums with.
If you like the post, like it, share it, facing any problem comment below, keep visiting for more interesting stuff.