Asphalt 6 : Adrenaline was released for iPhone last december. This title by Gameloft was a massive hit and still has 5 star rating in the App Store. The game boasts of 42 different cars and bikes to use, multiplayer gameplay (both online and local), and beautiful graphics that use the Retina display to its full potential.
Gameloft has just recently released an updated Asphalt 6 : Adrenaline for the improved iPhone 4S. iPhone 4S has Dual Core graphics chip giving 7X better graphics performance. The performance of the game on the iPhone 4 was amazing so one could just guess what output it will produce in a 7X faster GPU.
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is back with a big bang in a special iPhone 4S update that takes full advantage of this incredible new device with even faster gameplay and incredible new visual features!
- Smoother real-time reflection on the windshields for a heightened feeling of speed
- Real-time road lighting gives the tracks an even more detailed and realistic look
- Motion blur is activated during Adrenaline and crashes, giving these sequences a more cinematic and awesome feel
- Real-time shadows under the player’s car
- Improved track draw distance and modeling of opponents’ cars
- Improved particle effects (tire smoke, collision particles, offroad driving particles)
- And all these in a game that runs twice as fast as previous iPhone models – Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is simply at its best on the iPhone 4S
The Asphalt 6: Adrenaline for iPhone 4S is now available in App Store for just $0.99. Considering the price and the game we suggest it as a must have for every iPhone 4S users.