Lg manufactured myTouch and myTouch Q will start selling from today onwards. Initially T-Mobile will start the selling the mobiles at their official website and afterward in stores from November 9.
Both Lg myTouch and myTouch Q will be sold for $80 with a two year contract from T-mobile, the 80$ price is applicable after a mail-in rebate
So let’s have a look have a look at features and specifications of myTouch and myTouch Q mobile phones
Processor & OS
T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q both features Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) preinstalled, along with 1 GHz Scorpion processor with Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset.
Touch screen, Display resolution, Size and PPI
myTouch have 3.8″ screen while myTouch Q have 3.5 inch LCD capacitive touch screen with a WVGA (800×480) and HVGA (320-by-480) resolution that gives them pixel density of 246 ppi and ~165 ppi respectively
Camera (front and Rear)
- myTouch Q does not features a front camera, while myTouch features a front vga camera
- As for the rear camera both have 5 MP (Megapixel) Rear camera
- Both phones have Auto focus,
- LED flash is present in myTouch Q but again this is missing in myTouch
RAM, Inbuilt Storage and Expandable memory
T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q both features 2 GB Internal memory, and supports microSD Card (up to 32GB). As far as RAM is concerned both have 512 MB RAM.
myTouch and myTouch Q both phones have Accelerometer, Proximity sensor.
- Both phones have Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,
- Both phones have Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR + A2DP stereo
- Both phones have quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), dual-band UMTS (1700/2100 MHz bands 1 & 4)
- Both phones are 4G capable so they can browse the web, download content, and stream media faster on T-Mobile’s 4G network.
both phones features 3.5 mm audio jack and standard microUSB v2.0 USB slot for PC connectivity.
Battery & Others
Both the phones have Removable rechargeable lithium-ion battery (1500 mAh Li-ion) and Charging can be done via USB to computer system or included charger
- Talk Time: up to 3.3 hrs (GSM)
- Standby Time: up to 280 hrs (GSM)
- Talk Time: up to 4.02 hrs (GSM)
- Standby Time: up to 312.5 hrs (GSM)
Pricing and Availability
both the phone are already available at the T-mobile website for 80$ each and will be available from store by November 9