ClearLockNotifications is a simple Cydia Tweak which allows you to clear all iOS 5 Lock Screen Notifications at once. The App is developed by same authors behind NCQucikDismiss, which also allows you to quickly dismiss notifications right from your Lock Screen.
For those iOS 5 users who would like to get rid of all Notifications without having the need to go through each and every one, this is the perfect app. Also the clearing process is very simple. Once installed right next to your slider in your Lock Screen you will get an X Button and hitting that X button will delete all notifications at once.
ClearLockNotifications is available in BigBoss Repo in Cydia. There is no Settings or Configure options available in Tweak and neither will you have the option to select what Notifications to get cleared. Hopefully the devs will add that feature in the next versions.
This is a Jailbreak tool so you will have to jailbreak your device first. To Jailbreak your device using JailbreakMe click here. To follow our step by step tutorial to jailbreak by RedsnOw click here. To get a detailed step by step tutorial on how to Jailbreak iOS 5, 4.3.3, 4.3.5 and more using RedsnOw 0.9.9 click here.
- How To Replace Camera Button On iOS 5 Lock Screen [AnyLockApp]
- Clear Annoying Badge Notification’s Using BadgeClear for your iPhone, iPad & iPod
- How To Automatically Clear iPhone Spotlight Search History [ClearSpotlight]
- How To Get iOS 5 Notification Center On Your iPhone’s Lockscreen [IntelliScreenX Beta]
- How To Get iPhone Lock Screen On Android [Magic Locker Screen]