How to Take Screenshot in Samsung galaxy Y s5360 without rooting and no PC
Taking screenshots has always being problematic with android, as android does not provide native support for taking screenshot. This leads to many problems as well as solutions but not the handy ones.
People have to connect their phone to pc to take screenshot or if they want to take screenshot from mobile then they need to use third party apps for taking screenshot which again requires you to root your mobile phone. Gosh!! So much for just a screenshot, but again Google did something wonderful and started providing native support for taking screenshots starting gingerbread onwards. But here also the combination keys are different for different phones.
As you must be all aware we have reviewed the Samsung galaxy y s5360 and many people have been since asking how to take screenshot in Samsung galaxy y s5360. So we thought to make an article on it.
The process of taking screenshot is extremely simple in Samsung galaxy y s5360
- Just head over the screen where you need to take the screenshot
- Simply press the menu key (don’t leave it) and after that press the power button.
- You will hear a camera clicking sound and your mobile screen will blink indicating the captured is taken
- The captured screenshot will be in stored in the image gallery in the screenshot folder
- So just simply head over to the gallery and find your snaps
That more easy as simple, anything more you need to know about Samsung galaxy y just comment below we will be happy to solve your problem.
- Samsung galaxy Y S5360 Price,Specification Announced for India
- Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S II/2, Tab Series and Note is confirmed by Samsung Italy
- Samsung Galaxy S II Android 2.3.5 Official update Released
- Samsung Galaxy R Specifications and Price in India
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE And Galaxy S II LTE – Specifications, Features And Release Date