As you all know that to unlock a Windows Phone you need to have a developers account. And with one developer account you are allowed to unlock only 3 devices. But Microsoft allows you to unlock more than that if you know the right way. Three devices is enough, but if you want to unlock your friend’s Windows Phone device then this trick could be very useful. Your friends do not need any developers account after you apply the trick below. I would say this is not a trick, its kind of official.
Follow the steps below to Unlock Unlimited Windows Phone device.
1. Sign in with your dev account by visiting here.
2. After log in you need to fill the App Hub Support form.
3. Now here you need to be careful. While filling the form state the number of devices you have unlocked and write the number of devices you want to unlock. As many as you want, but be limited as the request might turn down. Reportedly 100 devices have been unlocked with one dev account.
4. Now submit the form after completing it and you are done.
Now wait until you receive the response from Windows Phone team after the submission hopefully. Number of chances is healthy, but we do not guarantee. If you want to try than there is no harm I guess. Give it a try and if it works for you, then do let us know in the comment box below.
- Download iOS 5 Beta 6 for iPhone, iPod and iPad Without Developer Account
- How To Customize Create And Use Folder’s In Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
- How to Unlock Ribbon UI in Windows explorer Windows 8
- How To Install Windows Phone 7.5 Mango On Any WP7 Device
- How To Change Windows 8 Default Theme And Unlock Hidden Feature’s [BluePoison]