Profile picture or you can say Display Picture/Image is the first thing through which people recognize you on social networking websites. And you must be aware of how do you change your profile picture in Facebook and other websites. But being new to Google Plus, I thought of providing a tutorial of how to change your profile picture in Google Plus.
First of all when you create a profile in Google Plus you get an option to upload your profile picture. And later if you want to change it, than follow the simple steps given below.
1. Login to your Google Plus account and click on “Profile” at the top of your homepage.
2. Now click on “Edit Profile” option at the right side of your profile page.
3. Now just below where your profile picture is displayed, you will see an option “change photo”, click on that.
4. A pop-up window comes in front of you, where you will get an option to upload the desired profile picture.
5. Browse your profile picture and than crop it. After cropping click on “set as profile photo” at the bottom.
6. After this click “Done Editing” and your profile picture will be changed successfully.