T-Mobile along with Samsung today officially announced the launch of the Samsung Exibit II 4G. The device will be available from tomorrow at Wallmart. The Exibit II 4G is the first 4G smartphone to be sold at Wallmart with no annual contract. Samsung Exibit II 4G aka Samsung W is a mid range 4G enabled smartphone.
The device sports 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.7-inch WVGA TFT touchscreen and Samsung Media Hub. Moreover the phone has a 3MP camera at rear and a front camera as well. The Samsung Exibit II 4G will be available for the price of $29.99 with 2 years contract and $199.99 when the contract is not in the picture. For those looking for a mid range 4G smartphone can go for this device. This will be worth checking out.
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE And Galaxy S II LTE – Specifications, Features And Release Date
- Samsung Galaxy R Specifications and Price in India
- Download Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread For Your Samsung Galaxy S II
- Get Samsung Galaxy S II for $2 in Australia
- How To Root / Unroot Samsung Galaxy S II With A Single Click