iPhone 4S, is the latest addition of the Apple’s series of the iPhone. In this tutorial we will tell you how to put your iPhone 4S in DFU Mode.
How To Put iPhone 4S In DFU Mode :
Step 1 : Switch off your iPhone 4S.
Step 2 : Connect your iPhone 4S to a computer. You will have the need to enter into the DFU mode when you are performing some system task. To do that you must connect your iPhone 4S to a computer and the tool you are using will detect it and instruct how to enter into the DFU mode.
Step 3 : Press and hold the Sleep/Wake key for 3 seconds.
Step 4 : Now press and hold both, the Sleep/Wake as well as Home key for 10 seconds.
Step 5 : Now release the Sleep/Wake key but keep holding the Home Key until the tool you are using will prompt you that you have reached the DFU mode. Your iPhone 4S screen will be completely blank when you enter into the DFU mode.
As you know now how to enter into the DFU mode, you will be in need to enter into the DFU mode to perform various tasks. To install a fresh version of the iOS 5 or to apply a Jailbreak for both you will have to put your iPhone 4S in DFU mode.
As for now there is no Jailbreak available for iPhone 4S and also there is no untethered jailbreak for the iOS 5.
- How To Fix Waiting For Activation Error Of FaceTime On iOS 5
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5, 4.3.5, 4.3.3 Using RedsnOw 0.9.9B1 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- How To Easily Exchange Files Between Your Computer And iPhone Using SSH [Tutorial]
- How To Automatically Clear iPhone Spotlight Search History [ClearSpotlight]
- How To Setup And Use iMessage For iOS 5 iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch