iPad 2, one of the most popular and sought after Tablet in the market is having a major security flaw. Mark Gurman from 9to5Mac.com has recently discovered a new trick which allows users to bypass the Passcode entering on any iPad 2 with a SmartCover.
SmartCover is a very cool Accessory of the iPad 2 which allows users to automatically turn on and off the screen by using it. This very same useful accessory can be used to bypass the Security PassCode.
The trick works like this :
In the Lock Screen hold down the Power Button until you see the Slide to power off slider appear.
Once you see that slider just put the smartcover and wait for about 3 seconds.
Than remove the Cover and press on Cancel and you will headed straight to the Home Screen.
It is very interesting to see such a simple procedure to unlock the iPad. Since the iPhone 3GS almost all iDevices use encrypted data transfer and hence the PassCode is essentially important for every process.
What more if you do not have a SmartCover you can also use a magnet and the process remains the same. Hopefully Apple will fix the flaw as soon as possible.
- How To Bypass Filling Captchas From Download Sites [Captcha Trader]
- How to Jailbreak iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone safely
- Download Avira Premium Security Suite License Key [Giveaway]
- How To Use AirPlay Mirroring On iPhone 4S And iPad 2
- Official Facebook App for iPad released, iPhone and iPod Touch app also updated