Earlier we had reported about the release of WinterBoard for iOS 5. WinterBoard allows iDevice users who have also Jailbroken their device to change the look’s and theme of their interface. In this tutorial we will show how to change the color of the Keyboard in your iOS 5 with a Jailbreak Tweak, Color Keyboard.
The tweak is very efficient as it not only allows you to change the color of the individual buttons but it also allows you to change the background to any background image you choose. It is a Jailbreak Tweak so needless to say you would need a Jailbroken iDevice to use this tweak.
You can edit and customize all setting by going to the Settings in the App.
The Color KeyBoard App is available in BigBoss Repository in Cydia for a minimal charge of $ 1.99.
This is a Jailbreak tool so you will have to jailbreak your device first. To Jailbreak your device using JailbreakMe click here. To follow our step by step tutorial to jailbreak by RedsnOw click here. To get a detailed step by step tutorial on how to Jailbreak iOS 5, 4.3.3, 4.3.5 and more using RedsnOw 0.9.9B5 click here.
- Change The Look Of iOS 5 With WinterBoard [Jailbreak Tweak]
- How To Change Colors Of Windows 8 Metro UI [Metro UI Color Changer]
- How To Automatically Remove NewsStand Icon From iOS 5 [NoNewsIsGoodNews]
- How To Automatically Clear iPhone Spotlight Search History [ClearSpotlight]
- How To Compose SMS And Emails From SpringBoard Shortcuts [Message Icons]