One of the main differences between Android and iOS 5 is the UI for sure. Android has it but is not as user friendly as iOS. If I can dream of something really exciting with smartphones, then that would be iOS being common in every smartphone. iOS 5 as I and those using iPhone knows is so user friendly, and the experience of using it is really really great.
So have you ever wished to get the look of iOS 5 on your Android Device? If yes then here is the great news and an application for your Android Device. Espier Launcher is a newly arrived Android App In the world of Android Apps Lab. The app will turn the look and theme of your Android devices like iOS 5. All you have to do is download Espier Launcher app and install on your device.
After installing the app, follow simple 3 steps guided by Espier Launcher and get the looks and theme of iOS 5. The app will get you similar desktop layout as that of iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Also the icons will turn just like the iPhone 4 and 4S has. Press and Hold the icons to vibrate and then tap. To open or close Multi System Functions Slide the Task Bar to the right side of your screen. To discover more and feel the iOS 5 on your Android Device from this app download it from here.
- Top Ten Apps For Your Rooted Android Device
- Transform Your Windows 7 With iOS, Android & Mango Skin Pack
- GTA Grand Theft Auto III announced for select Android and iOS Devices
- Download And Install Google Music 4.0.1 Now On Your Android Device
- The Alternative To Siri For Your iPhone 4, Andorid, BlackBerry, Window’s Phone Device’s [Vlingo]