Apple has just released iOS 5 BETA 5 to its Developer subscribers,you can download the Apple IOS 5 BETA 5 ,From apple developer channel after downloading you can Follow the tutorial to Install iOS 5 BETA 5 onto your device.
OTA (Over the Air) Update
- Goto Settings.
- Click the General tab.
- Click the reset option present at the bottom.
- Then choose erase device (iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad) option, the device will ask twice say yes both the times. (Dont forget to make a backup as this option will erase all your device memory! !)
- Then do some general setup of your device, please do not connect it to a PC.
- Again to the setting tabs and tap on the general tab.
- Click on the Software Update option and then select Download and Install option.
It will take around 10-20 minutes to download and install the Apple IOS 5 BETA 5 update on your device depending on your Internet connection.
You can also install iOS 5 BETA 5 On iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch using iTunes
Updating Using iTunes
- First you need to Download Apple iOS 5 BETA 5.
- Then you need to Download and install iTunes 10.5 BETA 5.
- After the installation is completed you need to connect your device to your pc using a USB cable.
- You can choose to Backup your device this is optional but highly recommended
- To start the update process launch the iTunes
- Windows Users – Hold the shift then choose restore option
- Mac Users – Hold the Alt keys and choose restore option
Then it will ask you for the iOS BETA 5 file that you must have download earlier, browse to the iOS 5 BETA 5 file
Sit back, and watch the iTunes updating your device