iPhone 4S was released a couple of days ago and everyone is just busy admiring and praising the new Voice Controlled System, Siri. Well Siri and other host of features are present in the new iPhone 4S and the iOS 5 and one of them is the AirPlay Mirroring.
AirPlay Mirroring is the most undertstated feature of the iOS 5 which allows you to stream the screen of your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 on the big screen using Apple TV. Imagine having a huge interface and accessing Apps or even Games on the big screen can be such a pleasure. Since most users do not know how to use this AirPlay we are now placing this short and simple tutorial.
How To Use AirPlay Mirroring On iPhone 4S And iPad 2 :
Step 1: Make sure that your Apple TV and the iDevice is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 2: From your iDevice’s homescreen double Tap on the HomeScreen this will bring up the Multitasking Tray.
Step 3: Swipe to the right to bring up the Volume Control and now Tap on the AirPlay Icon.
Step 4: Now switch the source to Apple TV and than you can access the mirroring option. Enable to start the streaming.
There are many Apps which do not support the full-screen mode but we do expect the number to increase exponentially soon. So things can only get better for the AirPlay and you can use even the Camera or FaceTime on the big screen.
Sounds really cool and a must try for the users who own both the iPhone 4S/iPad 2 and the Apple TV. However we would like to bring this to notice that currently only 2nd Generation Apple TV have this feature.
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 6 Using RedsnOw For Your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad & iPod Touch
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 GM On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad And iPod Touch Using RedsnOw 0.9.9
- Download Final Version of iOS 5 For iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad 2, 1, iPod touch [Direct Download Links]
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod Touch With Redsn0w 0.9.8 [Tutorial]
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch