CyanogenMod 7.1 was released few days ago for the Android devices of course. And according to recent report the very recent launch of CyanogenMod 7.1 by CyanogenMod SGS Team is not stable for Samsung Galaxy S II. Users of Samsung Galaxy S II have been noticing some issues with CyanogenMod 7.1 since its release.
And so the CyanogenMod SGS team has decided to name it as release candidate for Samsung Galaxy S II. Soon the team will show up with the updated version of CyanogenMod 7.1, and hopefully all the issues which the users are facing will be fixed.
Issues faced by Samsung Galaxy S II with CyanogenMod 7.1 are:
-Constant loss of Cell data connection
-Inconsistent and irregular Bluetooth support.
-Wifi issues with drops and pauses.
-Mostly fixed with proper WPA supplicant.
-Apps dependent on regular data connection often crash, most likely related to communication between baseband and Android.
-Regular app Force Closes, even after permissions are repaired.
-No WPS support (pin, PBC, etc)
-Camera app crashes.
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE And Galaxy S II LTE – Specifications, Features And Release Date
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Gingerbread update Released
- Download Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread For Your Samsung Galaxy S II
- How To Root / Unroot Samsung Galaxy S II With A Single Click
- Samsung Galaxy S II Android 2.3.5 Official update Released