How to Update Spice MI 410 to Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
As we know that the Spice Mi 410 Android Mobile phone was released last month, Unfortunately the device comes with Android 2.2 Froyo OS, but not to worry guys as we had found a way to update the Spice Mi-410 mobile phone to the latest version of Android that is Android 2.3.4 which is also called as Android Gingerbread and today we are going to tell you how to update/upgrade spice mi 410 mobile phone to Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread.
Before we update spice mi 410, please take a backup of your mobile, also as this is not an official release, doing this update might cost you your mobile warranty
So here are the Steps to update Spice MI 410 to the latest Android 2.3 version
Step1 – Download the File
- First you need to Download this file. It contains Cherry mobile magnum Android 2.3 update, as is the same phone as Spice mi 410 this update will work this phone too
Step2 – Extract, Rename and copy the File
- After downloading you need to Extract the downloaded ZIP file.
- After Extracting you need to rename the file FB0-318B-0-5019-A01.nb0 to Firmware.nbo
- Then simple Copy the FB0-318B-0-5019-A01.nb0 file to your SD card.
- Please Remember you need to place this file in the root folder of your mobile phone
Step3 – Next step is to enter the boot loader
- You need to press and hold volume up + down + power buttons to enter bootloader mode, remember not to leave the keys until you see the image of the Android logo.
- After this you need to Press ‘Home’ key that will show you the update utility. After which you can Use the volume buttons to select the option “Download nb0 from SD card”.
- Then Press ‘back arrow’ to confirm. Soon the Update process will start and you can see the progress bar. After this you have a brand new Spice Mi 410 running on Android 2.3.4.
- As a Precaution Before updating your phone, we request you to take a full backup of your phone along with its contents and charge it completely so that your phone battery does not drain while updating.
No related posts.