Apple has just moments ago seeded the Final Version of the iTunes 10.5 for Windows and Mac computers. With iOS 5, iCloud about to release tomorrow and the all new iPhone 4S scheduled to be received by users worldwide soon, this can only be considered as the beginning of releases of the Final Version’s.
Like iOS 5, iTunes 10.5 had also seen many Beta Seeds over past few months. We at GeekPrison have covered each and every beta version and Apple has released a staggering of nine beta releases for iTunes before seeding this final version
So what does the Final version of iTunes 10.5 Feature :
iTunes 10.5 is going to be mainly supported by iCloud and iTunes Match services scheduled to release tomorrow. Exactly some ten days ago the last ninth beta version was released for iTunes 10.5 and now it will be interesting to see how users respond and benefit from these services.
Here is what Apple has stated about the features of iTunes 10.5 :
What’s new in iTunes 10.5
- iTunes in the Cloud. iTunes now stores your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available on your devices anywhere, any time, at no additional cost.
- Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your PC and iOS devices.
- Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music, TV, app, and book purchases again, at no additional cost. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
- Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 5.
- Wi-Fi Syncing. Automatically sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes any time they’re both on the same Wi-Fi network.
Unlike all previous Beta version you no more need a Developers Account to download and Install the new App. You directly head to Apple website and Download and Install the iTunes 10.5 or you can open iTunes in your PC and head to updates to get iTunes 10.5.
The Direct Download Link to download iTunes 10.5 : Click Here.