Apple has often been blamed for accidentally leaking their products before the release date. Now it seems that Samsung and Google have also joined the club as their next generation Google Nexus Prime has been caught on video with the all new Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 running on it. Whether these leaks are accidental or marketing tricks is a question we can debate on but anyways users worldwide love it as they can see and use future technologies before they are even launched officially. Now Android users can rejoice as they download and install Google Music 4.0.1 right now on their device.
It all began when a popular internet website the AndroidPolice finding themselves an all new the Google Nexus Prime. We had earlier reported about the screenshots and videos of the Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 running. The story is again the same which we have heard a hundred times. An engineer looses the prototype in the wild and the device lands up at a popular internet website and gets leaked.
However with this leak we even have the .APK file for the Google Music 4.0.1 which Android users can download and use right away.
The Google Music 4.0.1 has some new cool features like a complete new and attractive interface. As one of the main feature of the Ice Cream Sandwich is the completely revamped and awesome interface it seems that all the Apps are also getting the same renovation.
There are much smaller and sharper Tabs and Player Area for better usability. The Player area has also been revamped with the buttons getting a shinier and a much more professional look. However the best news is that you can download and install the .APK file right now and enjoy this all new Google Music 4.0.1.
You can download the APK file from here. However users have to do some tweaks before they can enjoy this App.
1. Make sure that you can sideload Apps apart from the Android Market. To do that you can press the menu button on the homescreen, and then navigate to Settings > Applications and check the Unknown Sources box.
2. We suggest all users to first Uninstall the Google Music Installed on your device to avoid any problems whatsoever.
Enjoy and keep visiting GeekPrison.com
- How to Download Songs from Google Music with Google Music Downloader
- Direct Download MIUI Music Player For All Android Devices
- How To Download And Install Android 2.3.6 Build GRK39F On Nexus S
- How To Download And Install Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread GRK39F On Nexus One
- How to Update Google Nexus One to Android 2.3.6