iPhone and other iDevices have a range of efficient and not so good cameras. With the iPad’s equipped with not so good cameras the iPhone has a better alternative. Although a good imaging device iPhone and iPad’s do not have basic Image Editing options available in the stock native Camera App. This feature is however promised in the iOS 5 but for those users running iOS 4 PhotoEdit is a cool app which adds this functionality right to your native App.
PhotoEdit is a Jailbreak tweak created by Filippo Bigarella.
There are several other Image Editing Apps which have even better features but PhotoEdit is quite convenient and integrares well with the native App making the experience much more simpler.
What Options Does PhotoEdit Provide :
1. It integrates well with native App without the need to make another interface, you can access it from the Camera Roll directly.
2. It can easily rotate the imgaes you select.
3. PhotoEdit can add Grayscale or Sepia effect.
However other important editing options are not included but anyways it is handy App and costs nothing.
This is a Jailbreak tool so you will have to jailbreak your device first. To Jailbreak your device using JailbreakMe click here. To follow our step by step tutorial to jailbreak by RedsnOw click here. To get a detailed step by step tutorial on how to Jailbreak iOS 5, 4.3.3, 4.3.5 and more using RedsnOw 0.9.9B1 click here.
- How To Add Compass, Elevation And Speedometer To Maps App In iPhone[Dashboard for Maps]
- How To Send Any File As Email Attachment On Your iPhone And iPad [AnyAttach]
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Delete Multiple Notes On iPhone, iPad In Notes App [MultiNoteDelete]
- Clear Annoying Badge Notification’s Using BadgeClear for your iPhone, iPad & iPod