Just 6 days ago we reported the leaked of Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread For Your Samsung Galaxy S II, and we even made tutorial on How To Install Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread On Samsung Galaxy S II, but that was all about the leaked rom. Now there is something new to share, the official Samsung Galaxy S II Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread update has been released by the Samsung.
Early morning the reports of availability of official Samsung Galaxy S II Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread update started flowing in, and again this can be confirmed with the screenshot shown below.
This is the screenshot of the update being available through Samsung kies software, so that means the update is still not provided through OTA. so if you want to officially update your samsung galaxy s II then connect your phone to pc and start the samsung kies software and fire that update. one more thing to remember is that this update seems to be available for Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S II ,but hey you can try let us know more about it by commenting below.
By applying this update the firmware version will be updated to PDA:KI3 / PHONE:KI3 / CSC:KI3 (XEO) ,finally this seems to be same ROM that was leaked few days ago.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Gingerbread update Released
- Download Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread For Your Samsung Galaxy S II
- How To Install Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread On Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE And Galaxy S II LTE – Specifications, Features And Release Date
- Spice MI-410 Official Gingerbread update Now Available