NotCom, the developer of the popular Jailbreak Tool TinyUmbrella , has now announced on Twitter the release of a new awesome tool called TinyPwn which allows you to restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch no any custom firmware without the need of iTunes hence now you don’t have to go through those annoying iTunes errors. You can now restore your devices using the custom .IPSW files created by the Sn0wbreeze and PwnageTool.
In a short announcement made by NotCom in the micro-blogging site Twitter, he mentioned that he has started working on adding compatibility of Pwnage 2.0 into the TinyPwn by adding its code into TinyPwn. However he has already been successful in adding the code of limera1n exploit.
TinyPwn has been a project which has been under development for a very long time. NotCom earlier this year announced about the TinyPwn but had informed majority of his attention would be to develop TinyUmbrella which allows you to save SHSH Blobs.
TinyPwn will be designed to work with custom firmware developed by jailbreaking tools such as PwnageTool for Mac and Sn0wBreeze for Windows.CFW’s or Custom Firmware Files are those firmware versions which are generated by iPhone Dev Team Jailbreaking Tool or by the iH8sn0w jailbreaking tool Sn0wbreeze.
The function of these CFW’s are to provide Cydia in your device. Also it prevents iPhone Baseband which upgrading to a newer version allowing to stay unlocked on the previous Baseband.
Although it has not yet been released but this TinyPwn will be surely very handy for iDevice users. Keep visiting to be one of the first to know about the release of this tool.
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5, 4.3.5, 4.3.3 Using RedsnOw 0.9.9B1 For iPhone, iPad And iPod Touch
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 6 Using RedsnOw For Your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad & iPod Touch
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch
- Apple Seeds iOS 5 Beta 7 For iPhone, iPod Touch And iPad To Developers
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 7 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch, iPad Using Redsn0w 0.9.8b7