Samsung Galaxy S III is one much awaited smartphone after the success of Samsung Galaxy S II and people are just dying to know the specifications and price of Samsung Galaxy S III. And finally the specs are leaked at GSMARENA. According to the website an unknown person from 4chan forums have leaked the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S III to them.
So let us take a look at the specs of Samsung Galaxy S III:
Samsung Galaxy S III is supposed to have some mind blowing specs which includes a body of metal with thickness of only 9mm.
- OS: Android Ice Cream Sandwich which will have TouchWiz 5.
- Processor and RAM: Quad-Core 2.0 GHz processor and 1.5GB RAM.
- Memory: Inbuilt memory of 32 GB and can be expanded usingMicroSDcard.
- Camera: 10 Mega Pixel that can record 1080p videos.
- Display: 4.65 Super AMOLED III Display, this display is said to be developed specially for Samsung Galaxy S III. Resolution will be 1280 x 1024. The combination is expected to give highest pixel density of 352-PPI so far.
- Battery: 2250mA battery.
Also Check Asus EE Pad Transformer 2 Specifications
If this is going to be the specification for Samsung Galaxy S III then this will be a smartphone of its kind. Talking about the price then Samsung Galaxy S II is still selling for approximately $ 550, and the specifications of Samsung Galaxy S III is looking almost double than its predecessor. So the is expected to be around atleast $ 600. Samsung is looking to announce the phone in MWC 2012. So let us wait for Samsung to confirm the specifications and price till next year. Hope some more leaked info comes out before official announcement.