We all are familiar to the Windows Login Screen where we are required to enter our Username and Password to login to our Account. That is a very essential step to ensure security of your Account but if you are the only User using the Account or you want to eliminate this step of entering Password repeatedly you can easily Automatically login to your Account in Windows 8.
To Automatically Login To Your Account just follow these simple steps :
1. Hit Win+R or Go to Search from the new Start Menu.
2. Select Apps in the Category and type Netplwiz. This will display the Netplwiz option. Click on it to open the Login Configuration Window.
3. Now select the User tab and disable the option of User must enter a username and password to use this computer and click on OK.
4. Once you click on OK a new window will pop-up asking you to enter the Password of the User account you have selected. Enter and Verify the password and click OK.
Thats it !!. Now whenever you boot Windows 8 or Login screen you will automatically login to the USer Account you have selected.
- Make Your Google + Post’s Automatically Appear in Twitter.
- How To Change Your Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Login Screen [Loginox]
- How To Sync Settings And Data Between Windows 8 PCs And Tablets
- Direct Download iTunes 10.5 Beta 6 For Windows Mac
- How To Integrate Two Different Google Accounts To Analytics And Adsense