FileFly is an online Facebook application which makes it easy for you to share files and folders on Facebook. As we all know Facebook already has a feature of sharing pictures/photos and videos. In fact photo sharing is one of the important features. But if you want to share files with any of your friends then there was no option until FileFly was launched.
Many people have asked me how to share files and folders with their Facebook friends. And FileFly is the answer. Simply visit FileFly app page and sign in with your Facebook id and password. Now authorize the app to access your account. You are ready to share files with your friends on Facebook.
Click on “New Folder” to create new folder and add files you want share in that folder by clicking “Add Files”. After uploading the file successfully click on the option “Click here to share with your friends”. And select friends with whom you want share files you have uploaded. You can also invite your friends to use FileFly.
The folders that you create and files uploaded expire in 1 Month. This is one disadvantage of FileFly. Also you can upload files with the maximum size of 2GB. But still FileFly is one great and useful way of sharing folders and files on Facebook. So what are you waiting for? Start sharing files on Facebook with your friends.
- How To Share Your Wi-Fi Network Without Giving Away Your Wi-Fi Password [Android Trick]
- Chat with your Facebook friends without opening browser using “fTalk”
- How To Share And Find Playlists And Play Directly From Spotify [ShareMyPlaylists]
- How To Automatically Extract Zip And WinRar Files [AutoWinRarZip]
- How to make group video chat with your Facebook friends