People say there’s nothing better then Google when it come to searches. I agree, but there is one thing that’s better at answering, though Google can also answers some of your queries and but wolfram does better.
Definitely I will write a complete guide on how to use Wolfram to answer your queries. But this one is especially dedicated to creating strong and powerful passwords using Wolfram
To tell you about wolfram, it is not a search engine but it is “Computation Knowledge Engine” as written on their website. Well in simple term, it’s your query solver.
To lets start with creating Strong passwords using Wolfram
1. First visit the website wolframalpha.com
2. Enter the natural query in the search box, like this way “password of 10 characters” or “password of 6 characters”
3. Now it will generate a new 10 or specified character password along with it phonetic form
4. It will also show you the input form that it has interpreted from your query
5. Along with will show you some additional passwords
6. And now the properties of the password generated for you
Well the site is amazing; it gives you options save any of this information in small block of images and if you want you can also the whole page in PDF format.
Well that’s it we are done with creating strong password with Wolfram