iAds is the major source of revenue for Apple from the Apps they sell online. While they are very important but they also are a kind of nuisance when they are totally not desired. If you are playing some game in your iDevice and you accidentally touch the top bar, your perfectly enjoyable game would be disrupted in between. Disable iAds is one such Jailbreak Tweak which allows you to disable/block the iAds from all the Apps.
The Disable iAds App is available for free so we recommend our readers to definitely try their hands on it.
This App is not easily available in the Cydia store as it is available in one of the not so famous Online Repositories called Kokoabim. You would have to add the Kokoabim Repository (http://apt.kokoabim.com/ios) to Cydia.
If you are new to Cydia you can head over to the online tutorial on how to Add online repositories by clicking here.
This App once installed, you just have to respire your device as it has no Springboard Icon or an option in the Settings Menu. There is no such interface for this App but instead once installed it will just Disable this App. If you do not get it even after respiring your device try rebooting it.
This is a Jailbreak tool so you will have to jailbreak your device first. To Jailbreak your device using JailbreakMe click here. To follow our step by step tutorial to jailbreak by RedsnOw click here.
- How to disable tagging in Google Plus
- How To Send Any File As Email Attachment On Your iPhone And iPad [AnyAttach]
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 6 Using RedsnOw For Your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad & iPod Touch
- How To Avoid Accidental Tapping of Apps In iDevice [DoubleTapToOpen]
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch