Apple which does has one of the most user-friendly mobile OS the iOS already has the feature of adding Image and Video Clips from the stock album along with business cards and few other minor things as an attachment while sending E-Mails. This is about the restricted iOS but as we know the possibilities becomes endless when you Jailbreak your iDevice there is a Jailbreak Tweak which enables you to attach almost any file to your E-Mail. AnyAttach gives you the options to attach songs, documents, videos or anything you feel like sending.
AnyAttach is paid jailbreak App available in BigBoss Repo for just $ 1.99.
There is no SpringBoard Icon as the App makes some changes to the Settings. This App is not having a separate interface but it integrates efficiently to the native Mail Client. Just buy and Install this App than after Respiring your iDevice you just have to click on the paper-clip icon to attach any file you desire.
This is a Jailbreak tool so you will have to jailbreak your device first. To Jailbreak your device using JailbreakMe click here. To follow our step by step tutorial to jailbreak by RedsnOw click here.
- Take Screenshots Of Webpages And Send It By E-Mail By E-mail Safari Screenshot.
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 Beta 6 Using RedsnOw For Your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad & iPod Touch
- Clear Annoying Badge Notification’s Using BadgeClear for your iPhone, iPad & iPod
- How to Jailbreak iPod Touch, iPad and iPhone safely