While there are many Apps available to record iDevices screen and get screenshots since a long time ( the screenshot feature is even integrated into iOS) Android has got its first proper screenshot and screen recording solution just today. As Android is threatening the dominance of iOS in the smartphone segment it surely needed this one. This brand new App called ScreenCast & Screen Recorder not even allows you to get screenshots of your Android screen but also record your Screen with a pretty decent quality.
Developed by Media Solution, ScreenCast & Screen Recorder allows you to take screen shots and record the screen at 10-30 fps and that too at different resolutions. This App also allows you to benchmark your phones quality to record videos.
This is a very handy App for those people who review Android Apps or want to share the happenings of their screen with other people. Although there have been some Apps for Android which recorded the screen but by now ScreenCast & Screen Recorder is the most proper solution which we can recommend to our readers.
The only requirement or restriction in ScreenCast & Screen Recorder is that as it requires super-user rights on your phone so it should be Android rooted.
This App is available in two different versions.
Free Version : This App has all the features just that you can record screen for a max of 30 seconds.
Paid Version : Available for $ 2.99 this version lifts the limit of 30 secs and lets you do unlimited recordings.
- Download ScreenCast & ScreenRecord FREE [Market Link]
- Download ScreenCast & ScreenRecord Paid [Market Link]
- How To Get iPhone Lock Screen On Android [Magic Locker Screen]
- How To Update Apps In Your iPhone And Android Smartphone
- Take Screenshots Of Webpages And Send It By E-Mail By E-mail Safari Screenshot.
- PreCursor Turns your Monitor into a Touch Screen
- How To Change Your Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Login Screen [Loginox]