There are many online Apps repository which hosts lots of Apps to make it easily accessible to you. BigBoss is one such repository which hosts majority of the popular Jailbreak Apps. There are also many huge repository which hosts thousands of useless Apps which are not so popular. Well if you are thinking of making your own repository and sharing it with people all over the world, you can easily do this with this cool Jailbreak App called iRepo.
iRepo is one of the coolest App which allows you to create, manage and share your own .dbs from your iDevice. One can purchase iRepo from BigBoss repository for 99 cents. This is limited offer and the price of the App may rise soon. To make your own Repository follow these simple steps :
1. Download and Install iRepo from BigBoss repository.
2. Respire your device if you have SBSettings. Or you can just simply reboot your iDevice.
3. Launch iRepo. This Jailbreak App has an Icon on Springboard so you can directly launch it from there.
4. Customize the configurations as your wish.You can add name for your repo, label, codename, description or you can even assign a password if you want to keep your Repository secure.
5. Tap on Save and then go to the Status and tap on Enable Repo.
Thats it your online Repository is now alive you just need to add Apps to it and create your own Apps collection. To add Apps to your Repository you can just :
1. Add them from Desktop using desktop Apps like DiskAid or iFunBox to ssh .deb files into the pathway under the “packages” option.
2. If you want to add files directly from your iDevice you can use the cool App iFile.
This is a Jailbreak tool so you will have to jailbreak your device first. To Jailbreak your device using JailbreakMe click here. To follow our step by step tutorial to jailbreak by RedsnOw click here.