Windows 7 Keyboard Shortcuts
Windows 7 is the best OS released by the Microsoft till date; all previous versions after XP failed to gain popularity, but with windows 7 Microsoft manage to get back its reputation.
Well windows 7 is a very beautiful OS,with several enhancement over the previous version graphically as well as programmatically.
Today we are going to provide you with some the important and popular keyboard shortcut of windows 7
- CTRL + MOUSE SCROLL – this will change size of desktop icon
- Windows Logo + Tab button – this will activate aero flip, this shortcut will all the open windows one by one in 3d style interface
- Ctrl + Windows 7 logo key +Tab – does the same thing as Windows Logo + Tab button
- Ctrl + Windows 7 logo key + number – activates the last windows of the application attached to taskbar number key denote the sequence number of the application
- Windows 7 logo key + D – to the Minimize the opened window use this key.
- Ctrl + W – to close the current open windows use this keyboard shortcut
- Windows 7 logo key + Shift+ Left Arrow or Right Arrow – if you have 2 or more pc monitors you can use these keys to change from the one monitor to another
- Ctrl + Shift + N – to create a new folder wherever you are on desktop or in any drive using this shortcut
- Right or Left Ctrl+Shift –to change the reading direction of the text
- Windows 7 logo key + number (1,2,3,….) – this will activates the program that is pinned to your windows 7 taskbar. The number indicate the position of application on the taskbar
- Windows 7 logo key + Home – to simple return to desktop use this shortcut; it will minimize all the open windows
- Windows 7 logo key + Spacebar – to temporarily preview the desktop, if you have opened lots of application use this keys
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc – to launch the Task Manager use this keyboard shorcut
- Windows 7 logo key + T – to moved from the one application to another use this shortcut key
- Windows 7 logo key + P – to activate the Presentation mode use this key, if you have projector
- Windows logo key + L – to switch user or lock your computer use this key
- Windows 7 logo key + M – same as windows 7 logo + D, will minimize the opened windows
- Shift (when you insert a CD) – to stop cd/dvd from auto playing press shift key the moment you insert the disc
- Windows 7 logo key + Shift + M – To opens the minimized windows use this keyboard shortcut
- Ctrl+Period (.) – to Rotate image clockwise use this key
- Ctrl+Comma (,) – to Rotate a image counter-clockwise use this key
- Alt + Enter - to open a properties windows of selected item use this key
The list of windows 7 keyboard shortcut is endless, we tried to include as much as we can for now, we will definitely update this periodically.
If you have any request and want to know any specific shortcut,feel free to comment below