Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch is now cheaper

Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch is now cheaper

Samsung has planned to up the ante with their new introduction of the Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch with a lower price, with the price drop effective soon. This price drop is for the market they have in India. The smart watch reports suggest that when Samsung had launched the Galaxy Gear on September 25 in [...]

Model 5S accounts for the biggest share in sales among all iPhones

Model 5S accounts for the biggest share in sales among all iPhones

Much to the surprise of everyone, the highly-priced iPhone 5S accounted for a staggering 59 percent share of all iPhone sales in the last quarter of the year 2013. 59 percent is a major share of the US iPhone sales for iPhone 5S, leaving models 5C, 4S and 4 with the remaining 41%. The 5S [...]

Motorola Mobility unit to be sold to Lenovo

Motorola Mobility unit to be sold to Lenovo

Google recently took over Motorola for US $12.5 billion in May 2012. After only a year and a half of operations, Google wants to now let go of Motorola Mobility. The search king wants to sell its Motorola Mobility smartphone unit to the Chinese PC manufacturers Lenovo.They also announced a few days ago that it [...]

Linked fridge, Televises aid world-wide cyber attack

Linked fridge, Televises aid world-wide cyber attack

We are living in a day and age where electronic devices are taking over everything we do. But now everything that these devices do is always safe and good. In fact, with the help of such devices, there a lot, chances of doing socially unacceptable things like hacking and stealing. On a smaller note though, [...]

Blackberry to feature Android Apps

Blackberry to feature Android Apps

SURPRISE!!! Yes, it is true that Blackberry has begun work to support native Android applications. Unlike other mobile phone developers, Blackberry is not going to incorporate the Android operating system into its devices. Instead, Blackberry’s forthcoming 10.2.1 OS update will support Android applications. This could well be the Canadian phone maker’s strategy to bring it [...]

The Playstation 4 is here, is it worth buying though?

The Playstation 4 is here, is it worth buying though?

Sony has revolutionized entertainment by launching their series of the game consoles called the PlayStation. The PlayStation 3 was a major hit amongst millions all over the world and its successor the Play Station 4 is here! The question that needs to be answered is that, will the PlayStation 4 be worth buying? After all, [...]